Monday, March 11, 2013

Sleeper outside of Gymboree

I am totally into this automatic writing thing and I realized I an now a much better typist on my iPhone than I am on the computer. You should have seen how fast I typed on my old Blackberry. I'm talking warm buttons.

So I had this dream yesterday night. So Saturday into Sunday. And it was like a weird premise to a movie. Certain people are chosen from society to be sent to an alternate but sort of parallel universe. In this dream I had a going away party and then I was in another town. Sort of looked like the area behind the inner harbor of Baltimore. Not the shitty area but the kind of cool area on the other side of the water. And I was with people I knew and they were comfortable dealing with other dimension Niel. Everyone was less buttoned up and cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment