Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Farmers

Nothing feels worse than being stuffed by a meal that was not particularly good. I had this sandwich which consisted of chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and bacon. All things I like. But it just wasn't right. And now it's not sitting right either.

I don't understand some people. The ones who are self absorbed, (says the guy with two blogs and a twitter feed) and those living in the past. And some who are both. They do things with little to no regard for the rules of polite society. And get confused when someone brings that up. Some times you just shouldn't act a certain way.

This day light savings time is screwing me up. My body does not know when to be tired or not. I just feel tired all the time I guess. Stupid farmers. Most farms are automated these days. The machines don't need the extra hour of sunshine. Let's stop being so dumb. But I guess that is what we are best at.

1 comment:

  1. I read the other day that they are considering moving the time change to Saturday morning instead of Sunday morning, so that people would have a full weekend to adjust before going back to work and school. I think that is a step in the right direction, but yeah, maybe the whole concept is unnecessary at this point. I love having 2-3 hours of daylight when I get home from work, but on the flip side, it sucks driving to work in the dark in the morning.

    ReplyDelete