Sunday, March 10, 2013

221

So I can do my five minutes of writing whenever. But will try to do at least right before bed. So it's two twenty something and I need to be up in a few hours to start my routine again. School, toddler play, Gymboree, pick up kid from school, wash, rinse and repeat. Perhaps we will get a car wash tomorrow. Nice vacuum job on the inside hopefully nothing goes missing from the car this time. Last car wash I got my hand axe which was under the drivers side seat was taken. Don't ask why I had it under the seat. Sometimes you just kind having like having a heavy axe around. Oh well. Shit happens. I'll just be more careful with my new knife which I am very very fond of. It is razor sharp and strong and true. I was pruning branches like no ones business this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment